Sunday, November 21, 2010

AIMING FOR TUESDAY ESCAPE...

Yes, I'm shouting. My back is killing me.

The garbage people are going to soil themselves when they see what I put in their cans Monday morning.

I'm waiting for my rent deposit refund. Which, I hope, should arrive early this week.


I wasn't successful in getting all things into the big box. But, what is left is sitting in the trunk and back seat of the car. Or, its boxed up for UPS to send north for me. Maybe they will soil themselves too. B-)

I shouldn't drag along my ski boots and snowboard boots. But, I think my bowling ball will fit in the trunk. B-)

Emptied out my Public Storage locker today. One less lock key to lose.


Thank you Mrs. Baxter, who is keeping Tero and Eric safe while I focus on packing and recovering from packing.

To Big Box Storage on Miramar. Who keep retrieving my storage boxes so I can jam more stuff in there. Again? Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! So, you are leaving tomorrow! Are you ready for your interview next week?
    Have a safe trip, and keep me up to date.
    I will try to not bug you by filling up your Vmail box too much.

    ReplyDelete